- How long does it take to get to Modlin airport or from Modlin to Warsaw?
The journey between the airport and the centre of Warsaw takes about 40 minutes, depending on the volume of traffic.
- How do I recognize a driver upon arrival at the airport?
At the airport the driver will be waiting with a banner.
- What vehicles do you use to make transfers?
Depending on the number of passengers, transfers can be made by buses for up to 20 passengers, such as: Mercedes Sprinter, Mercedes Vito, Ford Transit Custom, Fiat Ducato, or passenger cars: Lexus nx, Toyota Auris Hybrid, Audi A4, Ford Mondeo. All vehicles are technically efficient, regularly serviced and kept clean.
- How can I make a reservation?
Fill in the form on our website, send us an e-mail or sms with your order, then wait for our confirmation, in which you will find all the necessary information to finalize your order.
- If there will be more passengers for the “Shared door to door” transfer, my travel time will be longer?
The travel time for combined transfers depends on the number of passengers and the location from or to which they travel. Our logistics optimizes the route so that it is as fast as possible and has no more than 3 locations. If you travel from the airport and your destination is in the vicinity of northern Warsaw, you will probably get off as one/one of the first, and if you are in the vicinity of southern Warsaw, you will have to take into account that the journey time will be longer and you will get off as the last one/last one.
- How long before departure do you pick up passengers going to the airport?
The collection of passengers from the city takes place in advance depending on the number of passengers and their location – from 3 to 2 hours before departure. Please note that for “Shared door to door” transfers we set the pick-up time. In the case of private transfers, the time of pick-up is determined by the customer.
- Will the driver be on time?
Our drivers are always on time for private transfers. When ordering a Shared door to door transfer, please note that the given pickup times are approximate, the permissible differences in pickup time are +/- 15 minutes.
- Can’t find the driver at the airport?
Call our hotline, remember that the driver waits up to 50 minutes from the scheduled landing time before leaving.
- If I am the only passenger, will the transfer “Shared door to door” be realized?
Each transfer will be carried out regardless of the number of passengers.
- Do you provide child seats?
We provide child seats for children free of charge, the only condition is to indicate this requirement at the time of booking and the age of the child.
- How do I recognize your vehicle?
Behind the windscreen there is a banner with our logo.
- Is it possible to transfer from or to an address outside Warsaw?
Yes. Such a transfer is possible only on the basis of a private transfer, after prior arrangement of an individual price.